This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Haiti

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

I have a little girl. Her name is Sephora Cintulus and she is 6 years old. She lives in Haiti. For nearly 2 years, Mark and I have had the priviledge of supporting her with money and prayers and she has, in turn, blessed us with lovely letters and pictures.

As of right now, Compassion International's most recent update to us is that she is among those who are unaccounted for after the devestating earthquake.

This afternoon, I watched only minutes of coverage from the ravaged country and it literally made me sick with grief.

Please click the banner above to give to Compassion International. Or Click here to give to Samaritan's Purse. Or text "HAITI" to 90999 and have $10 added to your cell phone bill that will be given to the American Red Cross. We are to be Jesus' hands and feet, and for most of us, the only ways we can do that is through prayers and money. Please give both lavishly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP