This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

It's getting to be down right comical.

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

So I keep coming on here, posting about how overwhelming things are and how I know God is going to sustain me through it. I think He is making sure I really mean it because He just keeps adding stuff to the list of things we're struggling with right now. My head cold has turned into what is likely an ear infection and Elijah is up with his first ear infection tonight as well. We've had some false alarms with him in the past, but this is definitely and ear infection. He is a mess. I've never seen him so inconsolable. We've done everything we know how to do so now I'm just waiting for the On-call nurse to call us back to give us some more ideas. They don't (in general) see kids in office for ear infections anymore, but hopefully she can give us some tips on how to get him comfortable enough to sleep. So that we can sleep. Because we both really, really need it.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 4, 2009 at 11:36 PM  

use the eardoc and the pain would be relived fast. it is not invasive and pill free and solves the pain immediately www.eardoc.info

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP