This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

>> Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So it turns out I'm even sicker than I thought. The kind of sick that requires a trip to the doctor and antibiotics. Possibly. Several years of working for the spouse of a naturopath always has me looking for holistic methods before turning to the drugs. But make no mistake....if I need the drugs, I will take the drugs. Especially when we're talking about the "nightime sniffly, sneezy, coughy, achy, stuffy head so you can rest medicine". But that's not what I need right now. The list of ailments I have right now are way into the TMI category. So I will spare you.

While I am getting well, enjoy the new look of my blog. I love Fall. I just had to celebrate it.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP