This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Technical Difficulties

>> Friday, September 26, 2008

I have not fallen off the face of the earth again. This time my blogging slump has been entirely out of my hands and imposed on me by my computer. It stopped working Tuesday morning. Turns out it's just the power source, which is an easy and inexpensive fix, but Mark's been working crazy hours to make up for the time off last week, so he hasn't been able to get it done. If everything goes well, we should be up and running again tomorrow! I'm at my parent's house today for a little BBQ action, so I thought I would hop onto their computer for a minute and let you all know where I've been. Also....if you've sent me an email and are wondering why I haven't responded, now you know the answer. I have too many to try and catch up today at my parent's house, but I'll be right on it tomorrow. Or Sunday. Have a great weekend, everyone!

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown October 3, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I miss you. I will try to be checking in soon. I'm back into blogging..... :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP