This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, September 18, 2008

Apparently I share my birthday with the world's oldest man. He turns 113 today. I am not turning 113, but I am turning 33 today. I will be at the spa all day, enjoying my day and getting primped and polished (and my eyebrows waxed, hallelujah!) for the wedding. Because the wedding....

it's tomorrow!! How did that happen so fast?! The rehearsal and dinner were last night and they were super fun. I can't wait for tomorrow. But for today....

Happy Birthday to me and the 113 year old man.

post signature

2 comments:

Ranjit September 18, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful, blessed year ahead, Kim.

- Ranjit, Susan, and Yo

Anonymous,  September 26, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

on that note, i think i'll be eating a lot more vegetables and cutting back on a few other things...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP