This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Feverish Pace

>> Monday, September 8, 2008

Things ramping up to the wedding have reached a feverish pace. The wedding itself is enough to keep us occupied, but September was already a hectic month for us without a major event like this. Elijah starts AWANA tonight and preschool in the morning. Micah's birthday is Thursday and mine is next Thursday, so this weekend we have two double birthday celebrations going on. Sunday is Mark's and my 6th wedding anniversary and next week is rehearsal dinner, spa day, lots of family I haven't seen in ages coming to town and oh, yeah....the wedding itself.

Add in there a doctor's appointment for Micah, my Summer women's bible study wrapping up and the Fall study kicking off, our small group Bible study kicking off, a women's ministry team meeting and all the day-to-day like laundry, groceries, balancing checkbooks, cooking meals, cleaning toilets, changing diapers....

And there is little time for blogging. I have written entire posts before about my issues with being this busy. I would never have chosen this many major events happening in the space of 2-3 weeks, but it is what it is. It will be fun, it will be exhausting and I will tell you all about it. When it's over.

I may throw in a post here and there if I find I have something to say that just can't wait, but I'm pretty sure you're not going to be hearing much out of me until sometime after the 19th. See you then! Happy Fall, everyone!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP