This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Still Sick

>> Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank you so much for your prayers yesterday. I would love to say I was germ-free today, but that is not the case. Apparently it was in God's will that I remain cold-ridden for awhile longer. I stayed home from VBS today, in part for my sake, in part for the sake of those around me who really shouldn't be subjected to my sniffling and crabby attitude. Mark stayed home from work and I have been bed-ridden all day. It was instilled at me from a very young age that if you're sick enough to stay home from school (work, etc...), you're sick enough to stay in bed all day. So since I "called in" sick to motherhood today (meaning Mark had to call in sick to his job), I had to stay in bed. The good news is, now that I'm an adult, being forced to stay in bed all day (where I happen to have a TV, something I did not have as a child), is not an unpleasant thing. By tomorrow I will be itching to get out and about, but for today, I am enjoying watching "Food Network" while dozing and resting and letting my body get well. My husband's birthday is on Monday, so we have a weekend full of celebrating ahead of us. I need to have my strength back!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP