This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

A Shameless Request for Prayer

>> Thursday, June 26, 2008

Good morning!
I am running out the door to VBS once again, but I have a request. It seems I have come down with a nasty, nasty cold. Since there are only two days left, I am going to attempt to finish the week at VBS, but I'm going to play it by ear. If I'm miserable once I get there, or make those around me miserable, I will come home and not go back. What I would prefer is that the Lord would show mercy on me and heal me of this germy-ness. I am chewing my vitamin C and eating my strawberries (also full of vitamin C, among other things), and slept from about 4 yesterday afternoon until 7 this morning. I am doing everything I know how to do. That is why I am now enlisting you, my bloggy friends and family to say a quick prayer for me if you have a chance. Also pray that the Lord would protect the kiddos I'm working with from catching this from me. That is my biggest struggle with even showing up there at all today, but I don't want to leave them short-handed if there is any way I can avoid it.

So pray for my body...that the Lord will strengthen it and heal it and keep my spirits up in the meantime. Thanks, you guys! Let me know how I can pray for you, and I will do it!

PS....Rachael (my cousin), Kevin's wedding is Friday, September 19th. It's an evening wedding, but I can't remember what time exactly. The invites will be going out soon. Kayla showed us all the stuff from the printer when we got together on Father's Day.

1 comments:

Ranjit June 26, 2008 at 10:21 AM  

We'll be praying, Kim!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP