This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

We are so spoiled with digital pictures!

>> Saturday, August 18, 2007

We forgot our camera when we went to Mark's company picnic, which I wrote about here. Fortunately, his company, along with all the other generous things they provided us with, gave us all disposable cameras. While this was a wonderful suprise, it also meant that I had to wait to have the pictures until I actually, you know, used up the film, and then....developed it. These are things that are no longer in my life routine, so I kept forgetting.
Well....at long last (I know you've all been holding your breath), here are some pictures of the super-fun company picnic. Please forgive the quality....remember....this was a disposable camera, people. I didn't have the luxury of disposing of the ugly ones and keeping the good ones. I had to take what I could get. (They do look pretty sweet, though, on the 19" flat panel widescreen monitor we bought with our Circuit City gift card, though!)
First Snowcone!

First Water balloon toss!
First Gigantic Slide Ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP