This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

They've got a secret

>> Thursday, August 30, 2007

I was just getting everything ready for naptime, finding binkies, blankets and Pooh Bears, when I heard laughter coming from the dining room table where my boys were eating lunch. Not just any laughter, but loud, squealing laughter. I decided I needed to see what was going on, so I made my way back to where they were sitting. As soon as I entered the room, the boys looked at each other, stopped laughing, and looked at me, wide-eyed and "innocent". Yeah, right...about as innocent as the cat with the canary in his mouth. I don't know what they were up to, but it actually made me very happy to see the brothers having their first "secret".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP