This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

My new printer

>> Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I have the original HP Photosmart printer and I love it. It's easy and the pictures are good quality. When I bought it, I had no idea that I would become such a rabid scrapbooker, however, and that I would want pictures bigger than 4X6. Obviously, purchasing a new printer is not even a dream of being in the budget, but if I win one, that will be free. So I have entered this contest at 5 minutes for mom. Feel free to go over there and take a look at the printer, if you must, but it might be better if you just didn't enter. Save yourself the disappointment for when I win. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP