This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Priceless

>> Saturday, June 16, 2007

Jamba Juice: Free (with coupon from the paper)


Going for a walk in a beautiful park: Free


Feeding the Ducks: Free

Reading and checking out books at the Library: Free

Spending a fun day as a family: Priceless

The moral of the story? You don't have to spend money to have a great day!
PS...my 9-month old is there, too...he's just behind the camera with mommy!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 17, 2007 at 6:57 AM  

Kimberly,

I wanted to cry at this message. God has really blessed us. With you Mark and these two beautiful children. I love you all more.
Love you,
Auntie Reen

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP