This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

My Little Dinosaur

>> Thursday, June 14, 2007


Today Elijah and I were playing with his Fisher-Price Little People. In our adventure, the Mommy Dinosaur and Baby Dinosaur were separated because the Mommy was locked in the castle (we don't really comprehend Medieval/Prehistoric discrepancy yet). When finally, at last, Mommy and Baby Dinosaur were reunited, Elijah picked up Baby Dinosaur and hugged her, saying "Oh, Baby Dinosaur". It was so cute I grabbed him and hugged him and said "You're MY baby dinosaur" and he looked at me and said "No, Mommy, I'm your baby Elijah". Whatever he says....just as long as I got my hug!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP