This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Happy Birthday to Blog!

>> Sunday, June 10, 2007

My blog is one week old! It's been a really fun week, too. I've gotten some wonderful feedback and it's been a boost to the ego. In so many ways this has been a blessing to me already. I have been able to share things and hear back from so many of you that you have enjoyed my writing and that I have made you laugh. It means the world to me that you all are taking time out of your days to read what I have to say. Hopefully I will continue to live up to the praise I have been given and maybe encourage some of you to start your own blogs!



Thanks so much for a super-fun week and I'm looking forward to many weeks more! You guys are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP