This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Day 2

>> Monday, June 4, 2007

My blog is approaching 24 hours old. I've read on other blogs how addicting blogging is and I've never really understood it. Now I do. I kept finding myself wandering over to my computer yesterday to add some new little goodie to my site and felt like a computer genius everytime I did. I know I'm not. I just felt like one. This morning I actually wrote on my 'TO DO' list for today "Blog Post". Like I needed to be reminded. In fairness, I did want to make sure I posted something today. I want to get into a habit of adding something to the blog so if I just happen to have someone wander in here who isn't related to me or a long time friend, then they actually might want to come back! I'm not sure this post qualifies as interesting, though, so I think I may have to add something else later. What a shame. Maybe I'll go add "Another Blog Post" to my 'TO DO' list.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 4, 2007 at 1:01 PM  

So excited to see what's going on in your days! Anxiously awaiting your next entry...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP