This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

She's Finally Coming to Portland!

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009



I know that I risk being considered a Beth Moore "groupie" with all of the talk I do about her studies on this blog, but I don't mind. The truth is that her studies have changed the way I think about Bible study, which has, in turn, changed the way I feel about the Word of God, God Himself and my relationship with Him. For me to not be a fan of hers after all God has used her to do in my life would be just plain silly. I adore Beth, but make no mistake....my worship goes to God and God alone. That being said, Beth is coming, in the flesh to Portland, Oregon this April. I have never experienced a live event of hers, but I can only imagine that it must be powerful. Beth relies on the power of God the Father and His Holy Spirit to reveal to her a new and fresh word for every city that she visits. She never gives the same lesson twice. I don't know about you, but it excites me to know that God has a word for the women of Portland (and the women attending the Portland event from out of town) and Beth is going to share it with us. I want to make sure that all of you are aware that this opportunity exists. I want to encourage all of you, if there is any way for you to join us, please do. The link to the side of my blog is active and will take you to a site where you can purchase tickets. It will remain there until the event is over. You can also purchase tickets at Christian Supply.
Get excited, ladies! Be praying for Beth, Travis and everyone involved in this event. Be praying for the women attending, that the Holy Spirit would be ripening their hearts for the seeds Beth will be planting at that event. Pray for the city of Portland, that it will be impacted by the women who attend that event. On April 18, 2009, around 10 thousand women will be leaving the Memorial Coliseum on fire for our Savior. It's going to be contagious! Pray that the ripple effect of this event goes way beyond what we can even imagine.
Get your tickets, and if you know me personally, contact me because I will be organizing some carpooling and other things surrounding the event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP