This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Random....

>> Friday, January 30, 2009

I was tagged on my facebook to participate in a "25 Random Things" note. I finally got around to it today and I haven't been able to stop thinking in a random pattern ever since. So you are going to be subjected to it.

1. Though I usually am fiercely loyal to the Peppermint Mocha Twist at Starbucks, a mention from my friend Pam on facebook has me desperate to try their Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. Seriously....just typing it is delicious.

2. My kids are having apples and peanut butter for lunch for the third day in a row. I'm having trouble being very creative. I've had other things on my mind. Like my Grandma. And Salted Caramel Hot Chocolates.

3. I'm feeling 150% better about my Grandma today. Yesterday was exactly what I needed. A good, ugly cry. A Sonic Banana Split (thank you, Mark!), and an early bedtime. It hit the spot. Today I still miss my Grandma, but I'm not sad. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that a) she's happier and healthier right now than she's ever been, b) She still exists, just in a different location, and c) Someday we'll be together again.

4. My weekend plans have drastically changed because of recent events and I'm looking forward to having time to run errands, relax and just be a family.

That about does it for now. I'm going to put my kids down for a nap, work on my Esther homework and eat some lunch. Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP