This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

It's Friday!!

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't know if I have ever been so grateful for a Friday in all of my life. I have always been a big fan of Fridays. The weekend is still completely ahead of us, untouched, yet so close that it can be tasted. Often, fun times are ahead or, at the very least, some R & R. This Friday has been a long time coming. It started feeling like Thursday to me on Monday. I had one of those weeks that felt like it was never going to end. Not because the week was particularly bad (on the contrary). It has simply been long. (The fact that Mark has squeezed the hours of 2 work weeks into one probably has something to do with it, also.)

So it is Friday morning, the sun is shining, some girlfriends are coming over tonight for a 'Girls' Night In' movie night, and I have some other fun planned for the weekend. God answered some very personal prayers for me last night in glorious, miraculous fashion and I am overflowing with the Joy of the Lord as I type this! I hope you all have the kind of weekend that recharges the batteries and refreshes your soul! TGIF, everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown January 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

Great for you.... I've been dreading this one because I'm parenting alone for the next four days AND I'm taking care of two more kiddos too!!! Uugh. You enjoy and I'll survive!!!
:) <><

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP