This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Deep Breath....

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mark came home from work tonight and the first words he said to me were "My job is fine". He's been married to me long enough to know that I need the bottom line first. If he had given me the actual news first, that 146 people at his company were laid off today, I would have had a minor heart attack in the few seconds it took him to tell me that he was not one of them. For now.

This economic downturn we're facing is hitting closer and closer to home.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 28, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

I know the feeling. Praise God that he is providing a job! I hope that the economy improves soon.
Stacey

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP