This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Done Feeling Guilty

>> Friday, November 7, 2008

Once again, I have dropped off the face of the bloggy earth without notice. I have simply come to the conclusion that this is sometimes going to happen. There are women out there who blog every day, rain or shine, and I admire that. I have decided not to feel guilty that I haven't been able to keep that up. Life happens, and as much as I love this blog (and I do), it's fairly low on my priority list, truth be told. It is a hobby, and hobbies hit the back burner when kids are sick, husbands are working late and the laundry needs to be done.

Please don't think I'm going to stop blogging. Not on your life. I'm just going to stop feeling guilty every time I have unintentionally neglected my blog. If you keep stopping by and not seeing anything new, rest assured that I will be back eventually. I'm probably just buried under a pile of laundry somewhere.

If you don't already have a subscription to a blog-feeder, I highly recommend it. The blog-feeder will automatically tell you if I've written anything new, as well as any other blogs you want to add. It's the best way to keep up. That way you're not visiting a million sites. Just one.

So I will be back very soon with some content worth reading, I promise. But I'm not going to feel guilty about it if it takes a little longer than I expected!

post signature

2 comments:

Unknown November 7, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Well said and good to know!

Ranjit November 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Yep - this is exactly why we have RSS feeds :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP