This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Tired

>> Monday, August 11, 2008

When Mark's alarm went off at 4:00 this morning like it always does, he did not move. I had to nudge him to get him to hit the button and stop the buzzing. He promptly went back to sleep. Several minutes later, when I realized he hadn't budged, I lovingly kicked him in the calf to get him going. He jumped out of bed and into the kitchen to start the coffee.

The reason I know all of this, friends and family, is because I was still awake. As in had not fallen asleep yet from the night before despite hours of tossing and turning. I tried every trick I know and I could not turn my brain off. I had a zillion things to think about and they were all far too important to wait until morning, apparently. They needed my immediate attention, all night long.

So I'm afraid this post is as good as it's getting today because the brain? It's pretty much oatmeal this morning. I am tired. I would use a word stronger than tired but I'm too tired to think of one.

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown August 11, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

That's a shame you didn't get any sleep, Kimberly. If you're feeling tired the next day like you are now, I suggest taking 6 Hour Power. Have you ever tried it?

I work for them and am happy to say that they provide long-lasting extreme energy without the crash that some other energy drinks end with. They make a great pick me up since they're free of sugar and calories, and they come in 5 different flavors. Check them out at http://www.6hrpower.com/

By the way, I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. If you have any questions or would like more info, just shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to hear your thoughts of 6 Hour Power.

Franklin Keane
Brand Ambassador
Franklin6hrpower@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP