This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Slump-a-dinka

>> Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm having a blogging slump. Can you tell? It's not that I haven't tried. I have. I have sat in front of Blogger, fingers poised over the keyboard, ready to type some momentous piece of mediocrity that will, no doubt, change all of your lives forever just for reading it. But it's not coming to me. And it's been too many days now of nothing for me to not address the issue. Bear with me. I'll be back soon with something to blow your minds. Or put you to sleep. Whichever.

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown August 21, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

We ALL go through such slumps :)
Glad to hear from you!!!
R <><

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP