This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

A Post Full of Nothing

>> Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm having writer's block. I don't have any pictures to post because my dad got a new camera before our vacation, so he was the designated photographer. I am now at his mercy as I wait for a disc or email full of pictures (hint, hint, dad). I will post some as soon as I have them.

Vacations are wonderful, and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to have one. There was a part of vacation that I had forgotten about, however. The mourning period when it's over and life is supposed to just go back to normal. In our case it's a little worse than normal. Mark is having to pay the piper at work for taking a week off. He got home about 10:30 last night and today will be the same. It makes for long days with the kids, but it's a small price to pay for the fun we had last week.

So I'm thrilled with the memories but sad that they are over. I'm rested from the trip but tired from the long days since we've been back. Forgive me that I have nothing much else to write at the moment. I just didn't want to ignore the blog like I once would have done. Hopefully I'll be back soon with something interesting to say.

Enjoy Memorial Day weekend, everyone!

1 comments:

Unknown May 25, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

Returning to "normalcy" from any change up...be it vacation or just an unexpected out-of-routineness...is always a difficult thing for me. I hear ya on the long days stuff (especially with the hubby gone longer than usual.) Hang in there during your transition back :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP