This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

I wonder if there are child labor laws against this....

>> Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our friends' daughter, Lizzie, recently came over to play while her mommy went on a field trip with her big brother's preschool. While she and the boys were playing, I took a few minutes to fold a basket of towels and washclothes. Lizzie came over to see what I was doing and I asked her if she'd like to help. She was very enthusiastic about helping me fold the laundry. So much so, in fact, that my boys had to come over and get in the game. When they were done, I had a pile of balled up washcloths to refold, but it was so cute watching them.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 30, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

How do I keep that enthusiasm when she is old enough to fold them correctly? Very cute Kimberly.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP