This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

What Kind of Coffee Girl (or guy) Are You?

>> Monday, February 4, 2008

I STILL have a house full of sick people (although I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel), so I haven't been at the blog, but I thought I would leave you with this....

I think it's fun. Click on the link to find out what kind of coffee you are!



You Are a Plain Ole Cup of Joe



But don't think plain - instead think, uncomplicated

You're a low maintenance kind of girl... who can hang with the guys

Down to earth, easy going, and fun! Yup, that's you: the friend everyone invites.

And you're dependable too. Both for a laugh and a sympathetic ear.

1 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

We too are finally seeing a light at the end of this sick tunnel. I have empathy for you, my friend. Hang in there and take Airborne!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP