This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

The Stuff of Earth Competes for the Allegiance I Owe Only to the Giver of All Good Things

>> Friday, November 2, 2007

I just recently discovered that I can add music to my blog! This excites me to no end because I am a person who is profoundly affected by music. I am the type who loves nothing more than to get lost in a song. I enjoy a fun melody that I can sing mindlessly to as much as the next person, but my favorites are the ones that I not only sing along with, but learn from and be changed by. The songs that I have chosen to play on this blog are a few of those songs. "If I Stand" by Rich Mullins could be called my "life" song. I love the lyrics and I admire(d) the man. If you are not familiar with Rich Mullins, there is a lot to be learned from his music and his example. His biography is called "An Arrow Pointing to Heaven" and I think that about sums it up. So I hope you like my songs. Enjoy the melodies, but listen to the words. That's what they're there for.

1 comments:

Unknown November 3, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

The music is a fun addition, huh? I was thrilled when I discovered it as well. Thanks for sharing about it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP