This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Buy This

>> Wednesday, October 17, 2007


I have always been a Bebo Norman fan, counting his concert as one of my favorites ever attended. Everything that he is on disc he is exponentially live. If you have the chance to see him....run! He is truly a talent, not a product of a studio, and his love of Jesus oozes from him.

Anyway....one of the biggest sacrifices I have made as a stay-at-home mom is that my music buying budget has significantly decreased. For this reason I just yesterday bought Bebo's newest (um....if you consider Sept of 2006 new) album, Between the Dreaming and the Coming True. I bought it on iTunes and am listening to it on my iPod as I type this. Honestly....I don't know how I have lived this long without this CD. It is far and away his best, and I can't recommend it enough. If you like Bebo, or are a fan of singer-songwriters or just like music, go buy this. You won't regret it.

1 comments:

welchfam October 22, 2007 at 3:56 PM  

I wanted to thank you for your prayers and wanted to let you know that I am like 97.2 percent better or something like that :D!
My Bell's Palsey is almost gone. It's nice to be able to smile normally as well as close both eyes at the same time. But God is good even if my Bell's wasn't going away. Thanks! Anyway, I'll talk to you soon. Love Ya!
~Rachael

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP