This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

A little housekeeping....

>> Saturday, July 28, 2007

I have a few links that I need to share with you. They are a little overdue, but I've had other things going on. The first, and most exciting, link is to 5 Minutes for Mom, where they are GIVING AWAY A 37" FLAT PANEL TV and I would like to win it. So basically I am telling you about the contest, but would prefer you not enter. Because that decreases my odds of winning.

Also, the same nice people at 5 Minutes for Mom are adding me to their blogroll so that a few more people can come and visit my little blog, and in return, they have asked that I tell you about a couple of sites that you should go and visit. They are both very cute and have some really neat stuff! The first one is great for those of you who are nostalgic at heart. It's called Pedal Cars and Retro Collectibles and I'm looking forward to spending a little more time browsing through their stuff, myself. The next one is called A Rocking Horse to Love and just like it says, it has lots of rocking horses (and other rocking toys), plus lots and lots of other fun, interesting toys that you won't find on the shelf at Toys R Us. Go check them out....they have fun stuff to browse through even if you're not looking at the moment!

So go check out those sites and enter the drawing for the free TV if you must, but come back here soon because I have lots to blog about. I'm sure I'll be back to posting regularly again very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP