This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Feast or Famine

>> Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our calendar is always in a feast or famine situation. I don't know if it's my fault, for over-scheduling, or if things just happen cyclically and there is nothing to be done about it. The more people I talk to, the more I realize that their calendars look similar to mine....either little to do or too much to do. The next week and a half of my life is definitely a feast. I am volunteering with our church's VBS next week and have been spending this week putting together flyers and press releases (and doing all the laundry and recovering from Family Camp). My parents are the AWANA commanders at our church and have asked me to be in charge of the AWANA bulletin board this year. When I agreed I didn't realize that I would need to have it put together the week leading up to VBS. I also teach Jr. High girls Sunday School and have a lesson to put together. On top of that, it's grocery shopping weekend, the library books are due, and we are having friends over for a pool party on Sunday after church. Oh, and I have 2 small children to feed, bathe, play with and love on. My husband may also want some attention, too.

My point is that the blog will be quiet for awhile. It's so new that I hate to take a break from it...I don't want to lose the handful of readers that I have, but I've got to do it. I will be back! I'm having too much fun with this blog not to!

Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 19, 2007 at 7:11 PM  

It looks like you are having a fun and busy summer! Hug the boys for us-we are so sad we couldn't come and see you before the big move!

Love,
Gina

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP