This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Free at Last, Free at Last....

>> Thursday, June 7, 2007

Good Morning! (or afternoon or evening, or whenever you're reading this)

I am headed out the door moments from now and I could not be more excited. Due to the combination of rainy weather, sick children and Mark working late, with the exception of a visit to my mom's last night (she took pity on me), I have not left my house since church on Sunday! As much as I have loved being able to tend to my blog every morning like I have been, I have very much missed taking my kids for their morning walk with a girlfriend of mine and her kids. We take our double strollers and plow our way through a nature walk that is good excercise for us and fun for our kids. So I will not be posting anything interesting this morning, because I won't be home! Hooray!

But I'll be back later with something profound to say, I'm sure. :)

Have a good day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP