This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

A blessing for your morning......

>> Thursday, August 2, 2007

I was so moved by Fiddledeedee's post this morning that I just had to share it with you all. Her first illustration had me moved to tears as I thought of the God of the Universe taking my tear-stained face into his hands as he forgives me. It's too much to fathom, sometimes. I love her second illustration, also, because it's so easy in life to lose sight of the big picture. As much as I love my boys and being home with them, there are days (or moments of every day, if I'm being honest) where I can feel like I'm just changing diapers and microwaving chicken nuggets. Like the third construction worker in the story, I love the idea of re-focusing and realizing that in actuality, I'm building a beautiful cathedral. I'm building godly men who will be soldiers for the gospel. It is going to be beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP