This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves
to be my disciples. John 15:8

Household Hints by Kim

>> Wednesday, June 27, 2007

If you are finding it hard to get motivated to clean your kitchen floor, try this sure-fire method to get you going: Dump a whole container of cut watermelon on the floor. In order for this to work, you need to make sure that when you remove the fruit from the fridge, the lid to the tupperware is not all the way on, and that the watermelon is good and juicy. This will cover your floor with a sticky film, miraculously giving you the energy you need to clean it!

I find it especially effective to do this when my husband is working late and my kids are screaming for dinner. It makes me work faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP